If you managed to survive through the unexpected Fortnite maintenance downtime following the initial release of Patch 3.5, side step the AS-1041 error, and get through the absurd wait time after the servers came back online, then you are on of the lucky few ready to dive into Fortnite‘s Week 8 dance floor Challenges!
Contrary to a popular rumor circulating the net, it does not appear that Fortnite is shutting down for good over a PUBG lawsuit (but that was sure a fun scare this morning that had our hearts racing).
Hopefully, everyone will be back up and running by the weekend so Battle Pass holders can get to completing all those new objectives, including a fun one tasking you with dancing on three different dance floors scattered around the map.
Here’s the full lineup of Fortnite Season 3 Week 8 challenges now available to play:
- Use a Vending Machine (1)
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (7)
- Dance on different dance floors (3) [covered below]
- Hard: Search between Three Boats (1)
- Hard: Assault Rifle Eliminations (5)
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot (3)
Fortnite Dance Floor Locations
To complete this Week 8 Challenge, you need to use the dance emote at three separate locations on opposite ends of the map, so it isn’t likely you will get all three in a single match (although two is sure a possibility if you don’t get sniped and hustle before the storm comes in).
You won’t see these dance floor locations from the air, but when you get close to them on foot, they will become extremely noticeable due to the flashing lights and loud music.
Where are the dance floor locations in Fortnite? You can find them all marked by the red circles in the battle royale map below — or by heading directly to these locations:
- The first dance floor is at the lower southwest side of the map in the Flush Factory area: Head into the smaller building on the east side of Flush Factory for the exact location
- The second dance floor is found inside the haunted house just to the southwest of Pleasant Park (on the far west side of the map)
- The third dance floor is located in the RV park area found to the east of Retail Row and southwest of Lonely Lodge
Sneaky Fortnite players might be hanging around ready to use a sniper rifle or some planted remote explosives to kill anyone getting the challenges completed… but it’s really more fun to hang out there with your squad and get a dance party going instead!
Don’t forget that you can now save videos of your Fortnite dance party shenanigans from multiple angles and different player points of view using the new replay feature that just got added in the 3.5 update.
There may be other dance floor locations around the Fortnite map, but you only need to hit these three to complete the challenge. Did you find any other dance floor locations we missed? Let us know and we’ll get them added!
Have fun with yet another silly dance-themed weekly challenge, and be sure to let us know when you can finally jump into a match now that the downtime is over and the Fortnite demise rumors have come to an end! You can also check out our other latest Fortnite guides here:
- Replay Mode Has Arrived – Here’s How to Use It!
- Fortnite Port-a-Fort Grenade – What It Is and How to Use It
- Creepy Laugh Gnome Locations
- Surviving High Explosives Limited-Time Mode
- Week 7 Vending Machine Locations
- Search Between a Metal Bridge Treasure Hunt
- Fortnite Gets a Rare Blue Pump Shotgun
- How to Use C4 Remote Explosives
- Fortnite Forbidden Dance Locations